The 511WI data feeds contain real-time traffic and transit event information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
It is a single point of access for all publically available 511WI information including all current:
- Construction projects,
- Special events and
- Camera images in Wisconsin.
The feed is updated as individual events become active or updated. Events are also removed from the feed as they expire.
The data feed is accessed through a web connection and is available in XML format.
If you did not create a My 511WI account on this site, then follow step 1, otherwise, skip to step 3.
- Register to access the 511WI Data Feed
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the confirmation email you should receive after registering for a My 511WI account
- Login to the website
- go to Manage Account, check the box that says "Would you like to sign up for the Developer API?"
- Once approved, you will receive an email with your Developer API key.
- 511WI Data Feed Documentation